COVID-19 GUIDELINES AND PROTOCOLS
SAFETY AND SANITATION
- Please wait in your car until called or texted by your stylist indicating they are ready for your appointment to begin
- Please come prepared with a mask, keeping in mind that if you are receiving a color service there is a chance color may come into contact with ear loops (we will try our best to keep tidy)
- Please use the restroom at the end of the hall in the main hallway prior to your appointment as our private bathroom is for stylist use only at this time
- Please leave coats and extra items in your car. Limit to phone, keys, water bottle
- Your appointment may be rescheduled if more than 15 minutes late
SAFETY AND SANITATION
- If you are sick, or feel sick please call your stylist to reschedule
- All clients and stylists are required to wear a mask covering face and nose for the entirety of their service
- Mandatory temperature and health check prior to entering the salon
- Clients and stylists must use hand sanitizer upon entry to salon, if you refuse to do so your appointment will be cancelled (Covid cases are on the rise)
- No children or additional guests allowed into the salon
- All common surfaces will be disinfected before and after each client as well as equipment and tools.
- Stylists will thoroughly sanitize their hands prior to start of service. Gloves will be worn for color services only
- Drink and magazine services suspended until further notice
- Contactless forms of payment are encouraged (Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, squarecash )
- We will be at a reduced capacity for the unforeseeable future, and as a result, including extra costs in PPE, prices will be increasing between 10-15% for services. We understand this may seem like a significant increase, though we have not raised prices in almost 5 years, and within that time, costs for product, color etc. have all gone up. In addition, services must be booked accordingly, I no longer can just “throw some highlights in” or do any add on services due to time restrictions. Such add on services will also be charged appropriately.
- We are very excited to get behind the chair and to see all of our amazing clients, but keep in mind your stylist will be wearing a mask all day, so conversations may be kept to a minimum as it gets hot under the masks
- To limit the spread of airborne water particles, styling will be kept to a "quick blowdry"
- We thank you for your patience and understanding, this may seem like a lot, but it is to keep you, the client safe, and ourselves as we will be seeing multiple people everyday in close proximity